Social media icons

Follow us on Facebook   Follow us on Twitter    Visit our Flickr page    Membership

Bungalow illustration

Flooding Update: 5th January

Financial Support for those affected by flooding

Households that were flooded can get a one-off payment of £500 to help with recovery costs. Households that were forced to leave their homes because of flooding will get  council tax relief for the time they were not there. The £500 payment will be paid directly into the bank accounts of flood-affected households that pay council tax by direct debit. Those that don't, should contact the council with their details. Information about the scheme and other forms of help is on the council's website. - See more at: http://www.rochdale.gov.uk/news/Pages/financial-support-for-those-affected-by-flooding.aspx#sthash.CJZAa3iv.dpuf




Customer Notice

Due to system fault, our payment systems are not currently showing the correct rent balances.

We are working with our provider to resolve the problem as quickly as possible, and we are very sorry for any inconvenience caused.

We have placed cookies on your computer to help make this website better. You can at any time read our cookie policy. Otherwise, we will assume that you're OK to continue.

Change cookie settings: