Lower Falinge Community Workshop 2
- Type Consultation Event
- Venue Lower Falinge Housing Office
- Address 236 Newstead, Lower Falinge
- Start 16 Mar 2017 14:00
- End 16 Mar 2017 19:00
What do you think should happen in your neighbourhood?
There is an opportunity to plan for major investment in Lower Falinge. RBH is working with Levitt Bernstein Architects to prepare a plan for the future of your neighbourhood.
We met with some of you on the 6th February 2017 to discuss early options for improvements and greater investment in your neighbourhood. We have developed the options further to show you what your streets, open spaces and new homes could look and feel like.
These are still early ideas so we would like your say and input in helping us to develop these further. We look forward to seeing you again and welcome your ideas and additional feedback to help us develop the vision for your neighbourhood.
Following feedback from the last workshop we will be managing discussions in smaller groups. If you cannot come at the time allocated for your home, e.g. because you are at work, then please just drop in at another time. But if lots of people do arrive at once you may have a short wait to talk through with the architect team.
- Exbury, Yarwell, Abbeydale, Waverley, Zedburgh, Johnson, Kirkstall: 2-4pm
- Vaynor, Ollerton, Newstead, Ullesthorpe, Romsey, Lindisfarne, Melrose, Ibsley: 4-6pm
- Thetford, Stavordale, Quinton, Pershore, Glastonbury, Dunstable, Atherstone, Hinton, Edington, Bromfield, Waterhouse St - new houses: 6-7pm
For further information please contact: RBH Reception, St Alban’s House, Drake Street, Rochdale, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Download our information leaflet about this workshop: Lower Falinge Workshop Leaflet March 2017.pdf [pdf] 338KB