RBH has selected 16 of our neighbourhoods as part of the "Neighbourhoods Together" approach.
We aim to build discussion with our tenant and employee members on a neighbourhood level, engaging our membership in local tailored actions to address locally based issues. We are offering our members the opportunity to work with us to develop a rolling action plan for neighbourhoods to deliver local improvements and monitor their impact.
Sixteen clusters of neighbourhoods have been developed with unique profiles and a series of actions looking at
- Home and environment
- Sense of community and belonging
- Health & well being
- Money and financial well being
From April 2017, we are encouraging our members to influence, discuss and take action in their neighbourhoods. To start this Member conversation, you can help us by making sure that we have your e-mail address and mobile number.
If you haven’t already, please make sure that we have an easy and quick way to make sure you get all the information you need. Either e-mail us on email@example.com or call us on 01706 273977. For advice on how to access the internet at a digital hub near you, please call 01706 273977.
Decide Together 2017
Thank you to everyone who applied to "decide together" in 2017. Check back soon to find out more about the successful projects!
Decide Together can offer funding to any RBH member who has an idea for an activity which addresses a priority or action within a Neighbourhoods Together area.
How does it work?
- Complete and submit a Decide Together Form with your idea
- You will then be informed if your idea fits the Decide Together Fund
- Your idea will then be placed on the website
- All RBH tenant members in the 16 neighbourhoods will be invited to vote online for projects in their neighbourhood
- Projects that receive a majority vote from members in the neighbourhood will be funded to try out their idea.
- If you are an RBH member, you need to vote for the projects you want to see happen!
Download the application form and guidance notes:
- Find out more - download our neighbourhood profiles for a short description of a Neighbourhood Together area and the priorities and planned actions.
- Take part in our members e-mail survey: this is an opportunity to give your views and priorities and actions
- E-mail us direct with your views at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Put forward an idea or project to our Decide Together Fund
- Use your Member vote in Decide Together – an opportunity for you to vote online for activities and projects to take place in Neighbourhood Together areas.
- Results of Decide Together – Members Vote. Find out which projects received a positive vote and will be starting in neighbourhoods in 2017
June to September 2017
- Take part in online discussion groups and Virtual Neighbourhood Chats through our Facebook page – check on our website to find out when our Facebook page will be chatting about your neighbourhood.
- Help organise a Neighbourhood Chat meeting with RBH frontline employees to look at priorities and actions for your neighbourhood.