The latest updates from RBH as we respond to the coronavirus outbreak are all contained on one page at www.rbh.org.uk/coronavirus.
At RBH, our top priority is the safety of our employees and our tenants. As the need to support social distancing increases, we have taken the difficult decision to deal with emergency repairs and gas safety checks only. This is a temporary measure.
Emergency repairs are as follows:
- Gas – no heat/no hot water
- Electrical – no power/partial loss of power
- Joinery – insecure property
- Plumbing – uncontained leak/blocked toilet if the only toilet in the property
- Alarm team – communal doors and alarm activations
- Drainage – any blocked toilets/drains/baths at Freehold/Falinge/College Bank. Sewage from external drains.
You can continue to report other repairs but we will not be able to give you an appointment for these whilst these temporary measures are in place.
To report an emergency repair, please ring 0800 027 7769 press option 1 and a customer service advisor will deal with your call.
For all other repairs, please report using our online form, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or ring us. We will let you know when we are able to carry out these repairs again.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we respond to the current unprecedented circumstances.