Our Representative Body is at the heart of decision making at RBH. They are a group of tenants and employees who work together to ensure that RBH is succeeding in looking after its people, places, and communities.
If you want to get involved, learn new skills and meet like-minded people, why not put yourself forward for election? Nominations are open until Monday 18th July so visit our elections website now to submit your nomination!
If you'd like to know more about being an RBH Representative, why not drop our Governance Team a line on firstname.lastname@example.org?
You can also drop-in to one of our information sessions. If you'd like to attend, please email email@example.com or call us on Freephone 0800 027 7769.
- Monday 27th June (3-4pm) Lighthouse Project, Middleton
- Monday 27th June (6.30pm-7.30pm) online Zoom session
- Tuesday 12th July (6-7pm) online Zoom session
- Friday 15th July (10-11am) Heywood Library
- Monday 18th July (6-7pm) online Zoom session
- Tuesday 19th July (11am-12 noon) Pioneers Museum, Rochdale