Exclusive Member Benefits
The biggest benefit of being a member of RBH is to have a voice and a vote in the decisions that affect how we manage homes, deliver services and support our communities.
Being involved with RBH gives you the benefit of:
- Refreshing or learning new skills and increasing your confidence
- Increasing your knowledge of RBH and the services we deliver
- Accessing training
- Enhancing your C.V. (and we can provide job references as well)
- Meeting link minded people and making new friendships
- Feeling valued as a member of RBH
- Getting the satisfaction that comes from knowing you've made positive changes to the way we deliver our services - together we can achieve so much more.
We also offer Members a range of other benefits to say thank you for being a member and show that we value you as a member. If you have any other ideas for member benefits please get in touch. Membership@rbh.org.uk or call us on (01706) 273829
You need to show your membership card to claim any of these great deals.
Lost your membership card? Email firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for your membership number to be sent to you. You can use our email reply in place of your card whilst we prepare you a replacement.
Please scroll down to see all our ‘Current Offers’. Here’s a taster of the latest ones:
- Roller City have 250 FREE loyalty cards reserved specially for our members (listed below under social activities)
- Try one of 58 local fitness and sports sessions for free simply by quoting our Members’ offer code (listed below under health, fitness and wellbeing)
- Free 3 month taster memberships of Heywood, Middleton and Rochdale Circle (listed below under social activities)
- Our Members Handyperson Scheme offers FREE labour for those little DIY and repair jobs (listed below under DIY and home repairs/improvements)
- a 10% discount on the already great prices at the new RBH Paint Shop – Give your life a bit of colour (listed below under DIY and home repairs/improvements)