This gives you (the data subject) the right to obtain from RBH confirmation as to whether or not your personal data is being processed and, where that is the case, access to the personal data and the following information:
- the purposes of the processing;
- the categories of personal data concerned;
- the recipients or categories of recipient to whom the personal data has been or will be disclosed, in particular recipients in third countries or international organisations;
- where possible, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine that period;
- the existence of the right to request from RBH rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing of personal data concerning you or to object to such processing;
- the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO);
- where the personal data is not collected directly from you, any available information as to its source;
- the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and, at least in those cases, meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and the envisaged consequences of such processing for you.
RBH will provide a copy of the personal data undergoing processing free of charge. For any further copies you request, RBH may charge a reasonable fee based on administrative costs. Where you make the request by electronic means, and unless otherwise requested, the information shall be provided in a commonly used electronic form – e.g. Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel or PDF.
When providing access to this information RBH will ensure the rights and freedoms of others data subjects are not breached.