As you will be aware, the Government have announced that a new nationwide lockdown which will apply across England. I want to let you know about the impact of the current level of restrictions on RBH services. Our number one priority remains the health and wellbeing of our tenants, customers, and employees – please continue to follow all local and national guidance.
- Visit the gov.uk website to view the new rules in full
- The Rochdale Council website has all the latest local information
- Up-to-date information about RBH services is posted on our website as well as shared on our Twitter and Facebook
RBH service update
- We now have well established procedures for our Repairs Team to enable them to work safely during the pandemic. We will continue to schedule appointments as normal during lockdown, although this will be kept under regular review.
- We are very grateful for your patience and understanding as our teams continue to work in challenging conditions.
- We will only arrange appointments where it is safe to do so - if you are self-isolating or have symptoms of coronavirus, you must let our team know so that we can reschedule your appointment.
- Our team will continue to make appointments for essential safety checks in your home. These are extremely important and help to keep your home safe.
- Our HomeChoice lettings service will continue with our safety procedures in place, including digital viewings and sign-up where possible.
- Our Neighbourhood Environment Team continue to implement an enhanced cleaning rota for communal areas in RBH neighbourhoods, with a particular focus on high-touch areas such as handrails and door handles.
- To keep residents and employees safe, there are some additional restrictions at our independent living schemes and at our extra care scheme, Hare Hill. Only essential visitors will be allowed into schemes.
- The RBH Paint Shop will continue to provide a doorstep delivery service for new RBH tenants. Our “pass it on” scheme will continue to provide safe doorstep deliveries.
- Pantry services will remain open, with our established safety procedures in place.
- Our Money Advice Team are on hand to offer free advice to any RBH tenants who need support. Please email them on email@example.com or by calling Freephone 0800 027 7769.
- The local support helpline for coronavirus is on 01706 923685. You can also send a text to 07860 022 876. The helpline is organised by Rochdale Council and can provide support, help, and advice, as well as access to essential supplies for those who need it.
Take care and stay safe,
Gareth Swarbrick - RBH Chief Executive