We need you!
Here at RBH, it is written within our values that we will work together to offer great services and places to live and work. But are we delivering on that? We need you to help us find out!
We are looking for customers and colleagues to lead short focus groups with a small number of others, to try to find out what great services mean to different people. Could that be you?
- Take part in training on how to lead a focus group online. The training will take roughly 5 hours over two days to complete.
- Lead at least one online focus group with a small number (6-8) of fellow customers and/or colleagues lasting no more than 1 and a half hours.
What will the training cover?
- How to lead and guide a group discussion
- How to follow a plan for the discussion
- Listening skills, to help gather information
- Rules around anonymity and confidentiality
What’s in it for you?
- Great training on how to lead and guide great conversations, delivered by a leading Customer Experience Research Agency
- Experience and confidence of hosting your own focus group sessions (with help and support – don’t worry you won’t be completely on your own)
- An opportunity to really be involved in helping to shape great services at RBH going forward
What do you need to get involved?
- Access to a device to attend the training and lead a focus group online, via Zoom (we will set up the links so no need to worry about that)
- Time to take part in the training and then host at least one focus group session at a date to be confirmed. There will be other opportunities to host more groups in the future, should you be interested.
Want to register your interest?
If you would like to register your interest for the training and are willing and able to hold a focus group session, please click here and answer a few short questions before midday on Wednesday 28th April.
If you would like more information, please email our Customer Engagement team at firstname.lastname@example.org or if you’d prefer to speak to somebody, please give us a call on 0800 0277769 and ask to speak to somebody in our Customer Engagement team.
If you would like to be involved in a focus group session, without leading it, keep an eye out on our website and social media channels as we will be releasing further details soon, once we have set the dates and times.