Values In Practice Awards
Our annual Values In Practice Awards say thank you to Members, tenants, employees and residents who make a real difference to RBH and your communities.
Who is your VIP?
- We want to hear about those special people who give up their own time to be Caring and supportive to their community.
- People who take Responsibility for and Champion our neighbourhoods by making things happen.
- People who deliver Pioneering activities and events that bring communities together and improve people's lives.
- People who support our Democracy by getting involved with RBH to help provide the best possible services.
- Colleagues who always demonstrate our Values In Practice.
Nominate your VIP now - due to popular demand we have now extended the deadline until 5pm on Monday 27th May.
Simply complete the short form below, or, if you prefer you can call the Community Partnership Team on 0800 027 7769 (option 7).
What happens next:
- We may contact you if we think we need a little more information to ensure that the person you nominate has the best chance of being one of our winners.
- The Tenant and Employee Members on the Community Funding Panel will be meeting on 5th June to shortlist the nominations and choose the winners.
- Everyone who is shortlisted – and the person who nominated them – will be invited to a prestige VIP Awards Night where the winners are announced. A buffet, drinks and music contribute to making the night a stand out occasion where the person you nominate could be one of the stars!
Our Values: Responsibility / Equity / Democracy / Pioneering / Open and Honest / Caring / Championing