We’re proposing a significant investment for the Central Rochdale area, which will support the wider regeneration of Rochdale and offer a range of benefits including:
We’re proposing a significant investment, which will support the wider regeneration of Rochdale and offer a range of benefits.
We're holding our Let's Chat events frequently across the neighbourhoods. Visit the dedicated College Bank and Lower Falinge website to find out more.
- More attractive and sustainable neighbourhoods that meet the needs of residents now and in the future
- High quality, modern homes – houses as well as flats, in a mix of sizes, providing more choice for people that want to live in the area
- Improved play areas for the local community to enjoy
- Open spaces providing a more attractive environment for residents
- Easier and quicker access into the town centre for those living in the neighbourhoods
- New pedestrian and cycle routes making it easier to travel around the area
- Employment and training opportunities for local people through the regeneration and our New Pioneers approach
You can find out more information by visiting https://www.collegebankandlowerfalinge.org.uk/
Find out more about each area on the tabs below!
Lower Falinge & Falinge Hill are located close to the centre of Rochdale.
The area benefits from:
- Regular bus services from Spotland Road into Rochdale and Bury.
- Falinge Park is situated on the junction of Sheriff Street and Falinge Road.
- Lower Falinge is situated only a 5 minute walk away from Rochdale town Centre.
- Spotland Road has an array of shops ranging from chemist, newsagent and butchers.
- The nearest secondary school is Falinge Park High School.
- The nearest primary school is Spotland Primary School.
- Lower Falinge has 2 Gp surgery’s, Dawes Family Practice and Ashworth Street Surgery situated on Spotland Road.
- The local Job Centre is located on Fleece Street Rochdale a 2 minute walk away from the bus station.
Lower Falinge is currently undergoing phase 3 regeneration where new homes will be built. There is a regeneration drop in every Tuesday from 10-12 at Lower Falinge Housing office.
The nearest RBH office which is open to the public is St Albans House, Drake Street, Rochdale, OL16 1UQ. Opening times are Mon, Tue, Thurs, Fri 9am – 5pm. Wednesday 10am – 5pm. Closed Saturday & Sunday.
College Bank comprises 7 high rise tower blocks located close to Rochdale Town Centre.
The area is currently part of a large scale regeneration plan. More details of which can be found at www.collegebankandlowerfalinge.org.uk
Our aim is to provide as many housing options as possible for residents, including homes for social and affordable rent and affordable homes for sale.