Back to Help Centre

Report ASB

Fill in the below form to report an incident of Anti-Social behaviour.

Edit profile

Reporting Criminal Activity

These are criminal offences and should be reported to the Police before you report to RBH. The police will provide you with a police incident number. To contact the police call 101 for non-emergencies and call 999 for emergencies.

When did the issue happen?

We need to know when the issue you are reporting happened. If there are multiple occasions just provide details for the first time this happened

Where did the incident happen?

Please describe where the incident happened. This might be an address or known location.

Who was involved? - Optional - (Name and address of person if known. If you don't know then description if possible e.g. age, sex, ethnicity, height, hair, etc.)

If you know was involved please provide their name. If you don't know the person who was involved please provide some details that might help identify them e.g. age, sex, ethnicity, height, hair, etc.