Domestic Abuse Support

Domestic Abuse is any incident of threatening behaviour, violence or abuse (physical, sexual, financial, emotional, coercive and stalking) between adults who are or have been in an intimate relationship, regardless of their gender or sexuality.

Click here for information from the police on how to hide that you've visited this website.

Click here to leave this website quickly now.

It can happen to anyone and is rarely a one-off incident.

It is a crime for someone you know to abuse you in your own home or anywhere else — whether they are your partner, a member of your family or someone you share your home with. Whatever the person abusing you might say, physical and emotional abuse like this is never your fault.

Make a StandGetting emergency support

If you are in immediate danger dial 999 and the police will treat this as a silent call. If you can, make yourself heard by coughing, tapping the handset or when prompted by the automated system - by pressing 55.

If you are a neighbour and are worried about an abusive situation call the police by dialing 999 or contacting CrimeStoppers on 0800 555 111.

If you are experiencing domestic abuse and need support with housing, you can speak confidentially to your Neighbourhood Housing Officer or report it to us by contacting the Portal.

Other organisations that can offer support

National Domestic Abuse Helpline

Call 0808 2000 247 or visit the website at 

Women's Aid

Call 0808 2000 247 or visit the website at


Call 0808 2000 247 or visit the website at

The Men's Advice Line

Call 0808 801 0327 or visit the website at 

LGBT Foundation

Call 0345 330 3030 or visit the website at

Victim Support

Call 0808 168 9111 or visit the website at  

Soul sisters, supporting women in Rochdale

Call 07309 612 325 or visit website at


Google translate
Google translate
click to choose
Colour contrast
Font size
Text size
Colour contrast