As part of our work to tackle problems of damp and mould in RBH homes, we are putting in place a new strategy, and we need your help!
The strategy will outline:
- What we can do to prevent damp and mould occurring in the first place
- How we will identify and treat known cases of damp and mould; and
- How we will invest in our properties to ensure they are of decent quality
We want to ensure that all tenants and residents can live in a place they are proud to call home. We're looking for RBH tenants to come along to our strategy planning sessions and tell us your thoughts on how we can work together to achieve this.
We're holding an online session and an in-person session:
- In person: Thursday 13th July from 10am until 12 noon at the Strand Community Hub, Kirkholt, OL11 2JG
- Online: via Zoom on Monday 17th July from 5.30pm until 7pm.
Registration is required to attend this event.
Please complete our short registration form, and a member of our Engagement Team will be in contact with further details.