Applications for RBH Community Funding Grants are open!
Each year RBH makes grants of up to £5000 available for the benefit of our communities. We are able to award grants that enable the delivery of the following objectives:
- Work and Skills - help people to access employment opportunities and update their skills. E.g. weekly Job Club.
- Digital Inclusion - help people access and use digital technology.
- Financial Inclusion - help people to manage their money and make it go further. E.g. Pantry project or debt advice sessions.
- Health and Wellbeing - help increase peoples’ health and wellbeing. E.g. Keep fit class, walking club, gardening club, health drop in sessions.
- Lessening social isolation. E.g. a mums and tots club, a luncheon club for older people, or a gardening club.
- Providing activities for children and young people. E.g. sport or homework clubs.
- Improving or developing a green space in your neighbourhood.
- Promoting mutuality across neighbourhoods - projects that bring different neighbourhoods and communities together in promoting RBH’s Mutual values.
Applications will be reviewed by our Community Funding Panel, made up of tenants and employees.