We are excited to recruit four new business apprentices to join our team. We have opportunities in our IT, Communications, Safer Neighbourhoods, and Repairs Planning teams for apprentices who want to make the next step in their career with us.
These roles are reserved for RBH tenants and people who live in RBH homes.
Applications are open from Tuesday 26th October until Sunday 7th November. To apply, visit our jobs page now or follow the links below:
We’re hosting two online information sessions where you can ask questions and find out about support available to help you apply. Join us on www.zoom.us on Thursday 28th October and Tuesday 2nd November from 5.30pm until 7pm. No need to register, just enter the code 965 4170 7442.
You can also drop-in to join us at the Strand Hub job club in Kirkholt on Thursday 4th November from 11am until 12.30pm to ask our team about the vacancies.
If you’re not able to join us for these sessions and you would like to find out more information, you can e-mail us at email@example.com.
What makes an RBH apprenticeship?
- We’re offering four great apprenticeship roles in our teams
- We pay all our apprentices the Real Living Wage (currently £9.50 per hour)
- RBH offer a range of attractive employee benefits
- Our apprenticeships are fully-funded and include a nationally-recognised qualification
- RBH apprentices receive ongoing mentoring, training, and support