Today (Monday 12th April) our Repairs Team are resuming a full service.
We are very grateful for your ongoing understanding and patience as we start to tackle a significant backlog of work. We will continue to adhere to our clear safety guidelines to minimise the risk to both our tenants and our employees. RBH employees are also accessing FAST testing as part of their working week.
- If you have already reported your repair over the lockdown period, you do not need to contact us to rebook - we'll be in touch.
- You can check the status of your reported repair on our MyRBH portal. Visit www.myrbh.org.uk to sign up now if you are not already registered - it only takes a few moments.
Our full "road map out of lockdown" is listed below. Please note that the operators of the cafe facilities at the Strand and at Hare Hill have chosen not to open today - we will let you know once we have an opening date for both premises.
RBH Roadmap out of lockdown
The Government have announced their “roadmap out of lockdown” and we want to let you know when we are planning to make changes to RBH services and locations.
Our service changes will mirror the Government guidance, and may be subject to change if Government advice is changed.
Our latest Coronavirus updates are available at www.rbh.org.uk/coronavirus.
On 29th March
- We'll recommence some non-urgent outdoor repairs such as fencing and roof repairs.
- We'll restart our electrical inspection programme and our asbestos surveys.
- Communal gardens will fully reopen at our Independent Living Schemes, with social distancing in place.
- Our team members can meet up outside for team catch-ups whilst maintaining social distancing and the “rule of six”.
On 12th April
- We'll operate a full repairs service - we're very grateful for your patience and understanding as our teams work to clear the backlog of appointments and continue to work safely.
- The RBH Paint Shop will reopen.
- The cafe premises at the Strand Hub and at Hare Hill can reopen for takeaway service and outside seating.
- The hair salon at Hare Hill will reopen and hairdressers will be allowed in to our ILS schemes with appropriate safety measures in place.
On 17th May
- We'll reintroduce some home visits and face-to-face meetings, with social distancing in place, but only where it is safe and tenants are happy to do so.
- Indoor spaces such as the cafes at Hare Hill and the Strand, and communal spaces in our Independent Living Schemes will reopen, in line with social distancing guidance.
- The pantry schemes will reopen fully with no requirement to queue outside.
- Visiting restrictions at Hare Hill, Independent Living Schemes, and College Bank will end.
- Reception at the Strand Hub will reopen.
On 21st June
- We'll resume home visits and in-person viewings, subject to the vaccine roll-out continuing on schedule.
- Community facilities and community bases can reopen for regular use.
- Our teams will be able to resume in-person meetings, in line with guidance.
- St Alban's House will remain closed as we develop plans to provide a service that is accessible for all residents of the Borough of Rochdale who need it.
Download the full roadmap
RBH Roadmap Out Of Lockdownrbh-roadmap-out-of-lockdown.pdf