In order to help us meet our core priority of ‘Pride in Quality Homes and Good Services’, we are expanding our team! We have identified a number of key roles within our Customer and Communities teams which will help us to achieve this goal. This means that there are a wide range of exciting opportunities available for you to join our dynamic Society. From Contact Centre Advisors to Neighbourhood service leads, the perfect role may be waiting for you!
At RBH we go beyond providing our customers with houses - we provide them with homes, support, and opportunities. We're proud to be a co-owned mutual housing society, jointly owned by our tenants and our employees. This means that both our customers and our employees are at the heart of every decision that we make, giving them the ability to shape the direction of the business.
Working in our Customer and Communities teams you will be working directly with customers, making a real difference to their day to day lives and helping us to achieve our vision of ‘Succeeding Together’ to offer great services and great places to live and work’.
We are looking for employees who embody our core values and are passionate about delivering our priorities and vision. If you want to be involved, and you feel that you have the skills, experience, ambition and drive to make a real impact, we want to hear from you!
What opportunities are available?
We have a range of roles available within the team and there are a variety of opportunities at different levels. Our goal is to create a work environment that is inclusive as well as diverse, where everyone can be themselves. We want to encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply for our roles and will support individuals in any way we can to sustain a career with us.
If you are interested in any of the roles listed below, follow the link to our vacancy page for more information and to apply.
- Senior Neighbourhood Housing Lead (£40,665 - £43,481 per annum): As the lead for our Neighbourhood Housing team, you will ensure that customers are at the heart of everything we do. You will oversee the delivery of tenancy management services, allocations and the prompt letting of empty homes.
- Tenancy Sustainability Services Manager (£40,665 - £43,481 per annum): as our Tenancy Sustainability Services Manager you will lead the team that supports our tenants to ensure they are given the best opportunity to maintain their tenancy long term.
- Income Manager (Collections) (£36,929 - £40,665 per annum): As our Income Manager (Collections) you will oversee our Income Services Team and be responsible for performance and meeting KPI’s to maximise income to RBH and reduce arrears. You will work alongside other managers, identifying improvements and delivering an effective and efficient service.
- Income Manager (£33,139 - £36,929 per annum): As our Income Manager you will oversee our Income Accounts, FTA and Rechargeable Teams. You will be responsible for performance and meeting KPIs, working alongside other managers, identifying improvements, and delivering an effective and efficient service.
- ILS Scheme Manager (£25,046 –£29,137 per annum): as our ILS Scheme Manager, you will have responsibility for the wellbeing and security of tenants living in Independent Living Schemes by effective response and intervention, tackling social isolation and ensuring customers needs are understood and met.
- Money Advisor (£25,046 – £29,137 per annum: as our Money advisor your key duties will be to provide debt, welfare benefits and money advice to RBH tenants to ensure their financial wellbeing, support customers and sustain tenancies. (Fixed term contract until 31/03/2023)
- Fuel Advisor (£21,968 – £25,046 per annum): as our Fuel Advisor you will provide advice and guidance to customers to help reduce energy bills, manage fuel related debts and use energy more efficiently. (Fixed term contract until 31/03/2023).
- Customer Service Advisor (£21,968 –£25,046 per annum): as our Contact Centre Advisor, you will act as the first point of call for our customers, handling, resolving, escalating and signposting all enquiries appropriately.
- Neighbourhood Housing Officer (£25,046 - £29,137 per annum): as our NHO you will be the face of RBH working on the front line in a designated RBH neighbourhood, providing tenancy management services and working towards high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Tenancy Sustainment Officer (£25,046 - £29,137 per annum): as our TSO you will work to ensure the sustainability of tenancies by providing support to new and existing tenants with vulnerabilities and complex needs including, but not exclusive to, mental health, drug and alcohol issues, safeguarding concerns and self-harm.
- Enforcement Officer (£25,046 - £29,137 per annum): as our Enforcement Officer you will be responsible for investigating and managing cases of anti-social behaviour. Working with RBH teams and external partners to achieve positive outcomes.
For further information regarding the closing dates of these roles, please visit the appropriate vacancy link. Please note that we will be reviewing candidates throughout the process so may close the role early if we receive a high response of exceptional applicants.
What’s in it for you?
As well as providing our customers with brilliant support we recognise that our employees are at the heart of the success of our society.
In return for your hard work, we offer a competitive salary up to 35 days holiday plus all UK bank holidays and a SMART working allowance.
We understand that your job isn’t defined by where it takes place, and we are passionate about providing our employees with a fantastic work life balance. To encourage this, we offer a generous holiday entitlement plus the option to purchase five more days every year! In addition to this you will have the opportunity to complete a smart working agreement with your manager, this will allow you to create flexibility within your working day determining where, when and how you do your role.
But that’s not all. We offer a reward package to suit everyone: including a matched contribution pension scheme, retail discounts, Employee assistance programme, healthcare cash plan, enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay and excellent learning and development opportunities and more.
Another thing we are passionate about is supporting our employees' health and wellbeing. You will have access to our readily available wellbeing support package, including free counselling with our employee assistance programme, wellbeing champions, healthcare cash plan, and our Able Futures programme.