We want to update you on everything we are doing to keep tenants and colleagues safe in response to the latest government announcements regarding the newly identified Coronavirus variant (Omicron), which has the potential to become the dominant variant in the UK. Current infection rates are still persistently high within Rochdale and we are increasing our safety measures to keep tenants and colleagues as safe as possible when carrying out repairs in your home.
What to expect from our employees when visiting your home
- When arriving at your home, an RBH employee will present their photo ID card to you.
- All colleagues will wear appropriate PPE, including face masks, to keep themselves, you and your family as safe as possible.
Keeping everyone safe
- If you or any of your household develop symptoms of Coronavirus before your appointment, please rearrange through your MyRBH account or by contacting our team on 0800 027 7769.
- We would like to kindly ask that on arrival, you and your household remain socially distant from our colleagues by moving to another room and wear a face mask unless exempt.
- Where possible, keep rooms well ventilated throughout the repairs work.
It is vitally important we continue to do all we can to protect the health, safety, and wellbeing of our employees, tenants, and the wider community.
FAST testing is still available at five locations across the Borough free-of-charge and with no appointment necessary, and tests can also be ordered to take at home.