On Monday 21st February, the Government set out the details of their "living with COVID" plan. From 24th February, people testing positive for COVID-19 will no longer be legally required to self-isolate, although it remains recommended that those who test positive should avoid contact with others for at least five full days. Click here for a summary of the changes, which only apply in England - different guidance is in place in Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland. The full guidance is available on the Government website.
Our top priority remains the health, safety, and wellbeing of everyone - our tenants, our employees, and the wider community. COVID-19 has not gone away and neither has our responsibility to ourselves, to each other, and to our communities.
- if you have an appointment with the RBH team and you test positive for COVID-19, please call us to rearrange so that we can keep everyone as safe as possible
- if you need an emergency repair and you have tested positive, please let us know so we can put safety measures in place
- if you would feel more comfortable if our team members wear a mask in your home, please let us know
- we are encouraging our team to continue to make use of the free lateral flow tests until they are withdrawn on 1st April 2022
- please get your vaccine if you have not done so already - vaccine drop-in clinics are running across Rochdale borough until the end of February
We are very proud of how our tenants and employees have worked together over the past two years to support those in our communities who needed help the most. Thank you.