There's a lot going on this September that you can get involved in, and we'd love to hear from you!
- Representative Body elections: if you are a tenant member of RBH, you have until 5pm on Thursday 21st September 2023 to vote in this year's Representative Body elections. If you haven't received your ballot paper or you have a problem with your online voting codes, please email email@example.com.
- Proposed governance rule changes: following on from our "lessons learnt" review, we're proposing to make some changes to the way that RBH is governed. Visit our dedicated website page now to find out more and to register to attend our engagement sessions.
- Annual Members' Meeting: our Annual Members' Meeting takes place on Monday 25th September at 1pm. Visit our event page to register to attend and to vote online on the resolutions.
- New consumer standards: the Regulator of Social Housing is being given new powers to help improve the quality of housing and services for social housing tenants, and we'd like to hear your views on the proposals. Click here to find out more about the new standards and to attend our consultation events.
- Drop-in to see us: don't forget our regular drop-in sessions, held all across the Borough. This month at each drop-in session you can also come along between 12 noon and 2pm to talk to our team about the proposed consumer standards.
- Communication Champions: we're looking for tenants to get involved by joining our Communication Champions group. Read our news article to find out more about our new Communications Champions.
- Tenant Services Committee recruitment: we'll shortly be opening our recruitment for new tenant members for the RBH Board's Tenant Services Committee. Keep an eye out for more information soon!
This article was posted on Monday 18th September 2023.