Hints and tips for applying
Here’s some advice to help you prepare your application.
- Take time to read the job profile, person specification and any guidance notes or background materials before you complete the application form and supporting information.
- Our application process is online which makes applying for your new career with RBH even easier.
- You can save your application if you’ve not got time to complete it all at once and track the progress of your application from start to finish.
- The application form can be completed using a computer, mobile phone or tablet. You only need to register your personal details once and then you can apply for more than one vacancy and your personal details will feed through to your next application.
Got to the interview stage? Here’s what to think about now…
- Confirm your attendance.
- Prepare for your interview. Think about what the recruiter might ask and prepare some answers. Remember to keep it concise and relevant.
- Do some homework on RBH and the area of Rochdale. No-one is expecting you to know everything, but if you’re asked “what do you know about us?” have a couple of lines prepared –it shows you’re interested and using your initiative.
- Try and relax Have a couple of questions to ask if prompted, it shows you’re interested.
- Is your interview online? Like many organisations, we've moved much of our recruitment online for the moment due to the pandemic. This is a new experience for many of us - including those holding the interviews! To help you, we've produced a short animation and a guidebook, both packed with hints and tips for succeeding in an online interview or assessment centre!
Top Tips For Online Interviewstop-tips-for-online-interviews.pdf