On Friday 1st April 2022, the Homelessness Service returned to Rochdale Borough Council. From 2014 to 2022, RBH ran this service on behalf of the Council.

To contact the Homelessness Service, please call 0300 303 8548 during normal office hours and 0300 303 8875 for the out-of-hours service. You can also email homelessness@rochdale.gov.uk or visit the Rochdale Borough Council website.