Back in 2018, our tenant and employees worked together to develop our “2028 Vision” – outlining where we wanted to be in ten years’ time. The vision outlined that:
- Employees and tenants work together to deliver quality housing services to customers across the borough of Rochdale - making the most of our collective talents.
- We create an innovative and trusted brand known for being an exemplar in employees and tenants working together.
- We use our role to help build the wider local economy, working together with the Council and other partners to make Rochdale a great place to grow up, grow a career, and grow older.
From that vision, we developed “Together” – our Corporate Strategy for 2018-2021. Our strategy sets out our priorities – what we do, how we do it and what difference we are going to make.
Whilst our vision remains the same, we now need to review our priorities for the next three years – to make sure that they meet the needs, hopes and aspirations of our tenants, employees and members. That’s where you come in…
We have already carried out some engagement which has enabled us to work on draft priorities for the next three years, we’d now like to invite you to join us at an online event, led by our Head of Strategy to review and discuss them.
We are holding two sessions, over Zoom. Both sessions will be the same, so you only need to come along to one – which ever time suits you best.
The sessions will take place on:
- Thursday 18th November 11am-12:30pm
- Tuesday 30th November 5:30pm-7pm
To register your interest in attending one of the above sessions, please complete this short form and a member of our Engagement Team will be in contact with the joining details.
If you are unable to make either session but would like more information and the opportunity to provide feedback on our draft priorities, please contact us at email@example.com.