RBH’s Together with Tenants commitments have been shaped by conversations with you, our tenants and employees, and developed by a steering group of tenant members from across the Borough.
They don’t cover everything that we do, but they do focus on the things that you have told us are important.
We have a steering group made up of tenants and employees who meet regularly to ensure we are delivering on our promise. We are always on the lookout for new members with fresh ideas. Are you interested in getting involved?
What’s involved in the role?
- Work with like minded tenants and employees to support and monitor the delivery of RBH’s Together with Tenants commitments
- Help to ensure that the voice and experiences of tenants and employees is heard and valued
- Make recommendations where the tenant and employee voice could be heard more effectively
- Review the commitments periodically to ensure that they are still relevant and appropriate
What do I need to get involved?
- You need to be a current tenant or employee of RBH, or acting as an advocate on behalf of a current tenant or employee.
- A keen interest in seeing tenants and employees work together
- A desire to help RBH improve its services for the benefit of all
- Access to a device to attend virtual meetings
How much time will it take?
Meetings are held monthly, over Zoom (for the time being) and they last no longer than 1.5 hours each time.
- Wednesday 15th December 2021 2pm - 3:30pm
- Wednesday 19th January 2022 2pm - 3:30pm
Register HERE to join the Together with Tenants Steering Group and a member of our Engagement Team will be in touch.
To find out more, please contact our Customer Engagement Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.